The Site Work Team Member will directly assist the Site Work Team Leader to safely and efficiently complete daily tasks.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in daily inspections of trucks and trailers.
- Greasing of equipment and preparation of tools for the job.
- Assist in site layout working with grades and details from designs and construction site plans.
- Ability to install and maintain silt control and construction fencing.
- Ability to operate skid steers, mini-excavators, dump trucks, and compactors to complete daily tasks.
- Ability to preform site demolition, base preparation, concrete footings, retaining walls, boulders, and step installations. These tasks will be based on the SLP process with provided landscape design and permitting plans that include installation details.
- Perform all tasks involved in site work such as digging, shoveling, cutting, sweeping, raking, picking stones, and clearing of debris.
- Ability to load and unload materials and supplies.
- Assist with snow removal during the winter months as business needs dictate.
- Maintains organization of tools and cleanliness of the job daily.
- Follows company safety policies and procedures at all times, and willingness to continuously learn new processes, methods, and details.
- 1-3 years of experience in landscaping or excavation.
- Valid drivers license and medical card.
- Availability to work flexible hours including some weekends.
- Highly motivated / self-driven individual who is detail oriented, punctual, dependable, and accountable.
- Capability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse work force
- Clean and professional appearance.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program including medical, dental, paid time off, and other benefits including boot reimbursement and a training reimbursement program for eligible employees.