Stephens Landscaping Professionals consists of an award winning team of landscape professionals operating in the Lakes Region. Our diverse and dynamic team designs, installs and maintains a portfolio of exceptional waterfront and commercial landscapes. For over 10 years, we have had an uncompromising commitment to detail and excellence which has allowed us to become an industry leader in Central New Hampshire.
We are currently seeking the right professional for an excellent opportunity to join our team as an Account Manager. The ideal candidate has a landscape background but strong consideration will be given to all candidates that truly understand the value of customer service and are willing to learn more about the industry. As an Account Manager, you will be asked to own the experience that our customers have with Stephens Landscaping.
Stephens Landscaping Professionals offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off and other benefits for eligible employees.
The Landscape Account Manager serves as the primary contact for their assigned customers, providing direct and indirect supervision for assigned crews.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as our client’s primary contact to ensure satisfaction and outstanding quality of work.
- Conduct client meetings and site walk-throughs, upsellng present opportunities for enhancements and ensuring that quality and safety standards are being met.
- Oversee a portfolio of maintenance accounts.
- Direct activities on the job site including, but not limited to: Coordinating work flow, hands on work and operating a variety of equipment.
- Work closely with all field employees to train and help them grow individually and as a team.
- Manage, maintain and teach design intent of properties.
- Oversee and direct 3-4 crews for a total of approximately 12-15 team members.
- Schedule work with the Operations Manager.
- Provide effective leadership to properly motivate employees and promote a strong company culture.
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service and conflict resolution.
- Work with the Production Manager to ensure accuracy in reporting and that budgeted hours are met.
- Meet short and long-term sales goals through out-of-contract enhancement opportunities.
- Manage and update sales pipeline, obtaining proper approval prior to performing out-of-contract work.
- Assist with managing labor hours and quality of work.
- Work to address and resolve client issues by evaluating concerns and developing solutions.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure proper billing in a timely manner.
- Guarantee all detailed information in each client account is maintained and accurate.
- Work as part of our snow removal team throughout the winter months.
- 3 years experience managing crews preferred.
- Prior experience in the landscape industry and local market preferred.
- Strong plant identification and turf knowledge preferred.
- Basic knowledge of irrigation and in-house operations preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Availability to work flexible hours including some weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Time Management skills, prioritizing your schedule and client meetings.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who is detail oriented.
- Punctual, dependable and accountable.
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse work force.
- Clean and professional appearance.
- Familiarity with CRM program, maintenance estimating and pricing, along with an adaptable nature in an ever-changing environment, relationship building talent and a sales focus.
$45,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Bonus pay
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Landscape Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their account
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place